Prev: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: Re: GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting

Star Trek Rules

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 10:32:53 -0800
Subject: Star Trek Rules

    I would like to know if most people on the list use a common set of
rules for Star Trek or many home grown sets. I found a set I kinda liked
on
the web, but it seems to produce some unbalanced results.

    Also no ,matter which rule set I use, the ships turn out to all be
very
large to make room for the extra systems that all ST ships seem to have,
ie:
shields, transporters, tractor beams. Fighters as such seem to work out
small escort ships, based on the fact that they all (except Bajoran and
Kazon) have warp power. For example, a type IV shuttle is mass 2
(FTL,drive
and sheild system). An armed shuttle is mass 4.

Scott

Prev: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: Re: GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting