Prev: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...

EF Sourcebook and Interceptors.

From: "I didn't know Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 23:56:42 -0600
Subject: EF Sourcebook and Interceptors.

Hello All:
	After reading part of the ship combat rules from the EF
Sourebook at my
local game store, I discovered a slight technical error.  Arrording to
George Johnson and JMS, EA interceptors have the ability to protect
against energy beam weapons.  Besides shooting down incoming pulse
cannon bolts, they project an energy dampening field that weakens lasers
and particle beam weapons.  (PSB level high.)  Jon's rules don't account
for this field in his rules.
	That's OK!  It can be easily fixed.  For each active interceptor
set
for defense, subject 1 from each each beam weapon dice rolled.	Problem
solved.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "Captain's Log, a bunch of our ship fell off and nobody likes
me."

	--Tom Servo (imitating William Shatner)
	Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: EF Sourcebook watch: DAY TWO Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...