Prev: Adam Delafield ship design Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...

Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 20:36:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Wow!, Thanks for all the reply's. On a side note I was just given the
interactive B5 CD-ROM from Sierra. The audio CD that came with it is
great.
The interactive CD has specs and video for 30 ships (if you count a jump
gate as one). For the unofficial rules type this is a greate resource.
Other
then those two high points, the interactive CD is pretty bad. I'm glade
didn't pay for it.