Prev: SV: What makes a Capital ship Capital? Next: SV: Background: What do we want & When do we

Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:57:16 -0800
Subject: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

Ok, time to play catch-up for the new guy on the list. Correct me if I
am
wrong, but I assume the Source book is for Babylon % Wars???.

Also what is this about a FT/B5 rule set for sale. Whos ship do you have
blowup to get a set, and who much. After all the trip from Calif. to
GenCon
ain't in the budget.

Scott Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
----
"We are from MicroSoft, computing as you know it has come to an end.
Your
hardware and software uniqueness will be adapted to service the
collective.
You will be assimulated, resistance is futile."