Prev: Re: Fast Capitals Next: Re: FT PBEM for DS/SG

Re: What makes a Capital ship Capital?

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 15:27:53 -0800
Subject: Re: What makes a Capital ship Capital?

Mk,
     If I may put in my two cents/pence.

     He who is running the game will decide what he considers
the play/game balance and fleet composition.   The game master
 gets enjoyment out of this or he wouldn't be doing it.

     I am not above trying to talk the organizer into a concept
that I favor, but if he doesn't like it, it won't fly.

     Fleet composition can be either and number of ship requirement
(not really effective) or a points value plus or minus some
percentage.

Bye for now,
Johm L.

Prev: Re: Fast Capitals Next: Re: FT PBEM for DS/SG