Prev: Re: Fast Capitals Next: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT

Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 17:45:14 -0800
Subject: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT

TWIMC,
     (To play the devils advocate, aahhh! such fun.)

     The only time in the FT game I have been hit with a missile,
it was my own fault.   If one wants to improve missile defences,
fine, but lets talk about improving the missiles as well.
     IMHO, (I just found out what that means), the missiles are
in the game to prevent the Superduperdreadnought from sitting
in the corner of the board and playing spinning top with an
attitude.   Missile are reasonably useless against anything else.

Bottom line, The missile defence is almost useless and so are
the missiles, this is called play balance.

Bye for now,
John L.

(I would be very pleased to have a game with the vast majority
of people on the list, as most could show me a thing or four or
five, but in most cases commuting would be hell!)

Prev: Re: Fast Capitals Next: Re: Anti-missile defenses in FT