Prev: Re: Ship Creator WIn95/NT Next: Anti-missile defenses in FT

Re: Ship Creator WIn95/NT

From: David Maslen <david@b...>
Date: 1 Dec 1997 15:44:42 -0000
Subject: Re: Ship Creator WIn95/NT

Funny you should mention FTmap. I just got a reply from Tim Jones.
I downloaded the tar file of ftmap 1.7, and all I got was source.c
The readme says the unix distribution has Makefile *.h etc.
I've compile stuff, but it's always had a makefile.

Tim seems to think it doesn't need one. So I'm going to look at it
again. Is that right?

david..

--
Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 5pm - 1am

Prev: Re: Ship Creator WIn95/NT Next: Anti-missile defenses in FT