Prev: SV: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Tenders, among other things

Re: cm scale

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 14:42:07 -0800
Subject: Re: cm scale

Michael Sandy,
     Welcome, it is always nice to see yet another devious mind
at work.
     FT is very genaric in nature and requires good humor and
common sense to make it work when one gets down to the fine details.

Dual maps - I like it.	 This could be used to solve Mikkos
     scale problem (maybe).

Missile boats - I think I'll sit this one out, I personally do not
     consider the missile fleet concept to be a real threat.

Pathan - At 8 O'clock would be best.  Remember: Michael Left Port.

Bye for now
John L.

Prev: SV: SV: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Tenders, among other things