Prev: WET THRUST CONVERSION RULES (WWII) Next: Re: cm scale

Re: WET THRUST CONVERSION RULES (WWII)

From: "People who actually *do* things with their lives - next time, on Geraldo!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 14:34:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: WET THRUST CONVERSION RULES (WWII)

>COULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME???
>DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CONVERSION RULES FOR CONVERTING THE STATS FOR WW2
>VESSELS OVER TO FULL THRUST?
>I NEED THIS BEFORE SUNDAY (30/11/97) IF POSSIBLE.

Okay, Martin, don't need to shout.  ;-)

Mikko is hosting Binham's Wet Thrust rules. You can download 'em from:

   http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/wet-thr.pdf

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: WET THRUST CONVERSION RULES (WWII) Next: Re: cm scale