Prev: Re: cm scale Next: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings

Re: New UFTWWWP ideas <long reply>

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 09:46:38 -0500
Subject: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas <long reply>

> I'd just like to say to Mark that I found his site quite well
> designed, clean, and efficient. That having been said, the only part
> of the site I didn't care for were the animations. There aren't a lot
> of them but they can be annoying. Other than that, I'm fairly happy
> with it.

I can agree with this as well.	The animations get annoying
as well as the 'dead' links that exist on the page.  I know
that Guffey's site is down.

1. Remove the animations
2. Check for dead links
3. Check your spelling

Your page is great because I send any interested party to
it for FT background.

Jon

Prev: Re: cm scale Next: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings