Prev: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings Next: 27Nov97, Greetings

Re: New UFTWWWP ideas <long reply>

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 00:36:14 GMT
Subject: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas <long reply>

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997 07:54:54 -0000, Tim Jones
<Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> wrote:

>Design
>======
>
>Don't make any of the - Top Ten Mistakes in Web Design
>this is from a very good site on what to do and what
>not to do at http://www.useit.com/alertbox/

I'd just like to say to Mark that I found his site quite well
designed, clean, and efficient. That having been said, the only part
of the site I didn't care for were the animations. There aren't a lot
of them but they can be annoying. Other than that, I'm fairly happy
with it.

"Unlike serial killer profiling, writing is a lonely and
depressing profession." - Jose Chung, Millenium

Prev: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings Next: 27Nov97, Greetings