Prev: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings Next: RE: cm scale

Re: cm scale

From: "People who actually *do* things with their lives - next time, on Geraldo!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 18:22:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: cm scale

[...]
>accelerate all the way. Hit the table at 18 (we allow starting speed of
>10+thrust), accelerate all the way and they're off the board on the
second
>turn. In fact, anyone going below 16 better be going 0 (to utilize the
"0
>speed spin" loophole).

'10+thrust' as starting speed? Huh. Well...what about setting the
starting
speed to be 8 for everyone? We generally have starting speeds between 6
and
10, tops.

Mk
-
Life is an ever swirling, sucking, eddy of dispair, which is filled with
moments of false hope in an ever blackening universe

Prev: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings Next: RE: cm scale