Prev: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings Next: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings

Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

From: "People who actually *do* things with their lives - next time, on Geraldo!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 16:18:16 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: New UFTWWWP ideas.

For the most part I stand in total agreement with Tim J on his
suggestions.

>I don't know if a big monolithic page is that good a design as it will
get
>longer and longer and then if you decide to re-org it all the dependent
links
>get toasted.

I really like the suggestion about having a 'front' page with links to
subpages with specific content in them. Look at the B5 Lurker's Guide,
for example. 1 relatively short, main page, with links off to major
sub-topics. You wouldn't necessarily have to structure the UFTWWWP to
be *exactly* like the Lurker's Guide, but the idea is sound.

My $0.02, for what it's worth.

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings Next: Re: 27Nov97, Greetings