Prev: RE: cm scale Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

Re: Gunboats in FT...

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:14:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Gunboats in FT...

Tony Francis wrote:

> > From:	   "Alun Thomas" <alun.thomas@cbis.com>
> >
> > Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> > Er, where does it explicitly say that you can't have odd mass hulls

> Good, I'm glad it's not just me that thinks it's legal. The hull size
> table on P.29 of FT mentions odd sized hulls (eg cruisers are mass 19
> to 36, not 20 to 36) the implication being that odd-sized hulls are
> allowed.

To All,
     I have just added a small number of Kra'Vak escorts to Brian
Bells web page, I was feeling in an 'odd' mode when I did the designs.

     One could make the same statement for the thrust values.
Escorts buy in groups of four, cruisers in twos.
(Some escorts are shown with thrust 6.)

     How about the escort genaric hull, it has 10 damage boxes,
this infers that the destroyer can go to mass 19 or 20.

Just stray random brain debris.
John L.

Prev: RE: cm scale Next: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?