Prev: Re: Unfair Kamikazes? Next: Re: jump mines and ftl

Re: The Waiting Is OVER !!

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:38:08 -0500
Subject: Re: The Waiting Is OVER !!

>Stuart Murray wrote:
>>
>> I just got off the phone to Chameleon Eclectic.
>>
>> First: The EFSB has shipped from the printer to the distributors.
>> Second: I just ordered mine direct from CE ($21.50). I should be
getting it
>> mid-next week, and I can't wait !! (its worse than waiting for Crimbo
when
>> I was a kid !).
>
>	Does that mean that those of us who pre-ordered it at Gen Con
can
>expect it next week?
>--

I expect so. The guy assured me they would be in stores next week
(that's
why I have to wait until then, it seems I can't have mine before they
hit
the stores).

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Unfair Kamikazes? Next: Re: jump mines and ftl