Prev: Re: SV: FTL Mines Next: Re: FTL Kamikaze

Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

From: campbelr@d...
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 18:26:57 +0000
Subject: Re: Unfair Kamikazes?

Hmmm, this reminds me of the early "Starfire-Empires" rules problem.
We had an individual who's race/Tech level, would not allow him to
build anything bigger than a Escort. But he had very rich systems,
which meant he could build a LOT of them.......
I began to think my invading fleet was going to have a bad day when
he borrowed all the Escorts from 2 other players game sets....
Yikes!

Randy
"Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
R. Hood (Ret.)

Prev: Re: SV: FTL Mines Next: Re: FTL Kamikaze