Prev: Re: Unfair Kamikazes? Next: RE: Unfair Kamikazes?

RE: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:33:24 -0500
Subject: RE: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions

Why not just moderate it as a package system in the sense of ECM level 1
/ 2 / 3, with each number representing a level similar to shields, ie.:
level 1, level 2, etc.	The higher the number, the better the ECM rating
with maybe a restriction of level 3 going to weasels and cap ships only.

Either that or keep it to a die roll.
Just a suggestion.

Gil
> Murphy's Laws of Combat #63
>"If you steal information from a writer it's called plagurism;  If you
>steal it from the enemy, it's called intelligence gathering"

Suggestions