Prev: Re: FTL Mines Next: Full Thrust Registry Updated

Elimination of written orders

From: eackerma@v... (Eric Ackerman)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:59:16 -0400
Subject: Elimination of written orders

I'm not a big fan of paperwork/written orders in a miniatures game. At
best
it is too distracting from play, at worse it strains the honestly of a
surprising number of players.

To reduce or eliminate it, I'm considering using counters to indictate
current thrust. They would be placed inverted at the start of each turn,
and revealed just before the peice is moved.

Also, I am thinking about converting the game for use on a hex sheet.

If anyone has used or experienced these two methods, or has other ideas
for
reducing/eliminating as much paperwork as possible, please let me know.
You
can post it directly to me, or to the list if there is enough interest.

Thanks!

Eric

Prev: Re: FTL Mines Next: Full Thrust Registry Updated