Prev: Re: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 12:03:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

John Leary wrote:
> > Re: FT, third edition.
> >
> > Has there been any thought for defining a ship record symbol
> > for the following systems:
> >	    Weasel (CRU)
> >	    Weasel (CAP)
> >	    Tender FTL drive
> >	    "Strike the flag"

> TWIMC,
>      I have been using a small 'w' (Cruiser) and a large 'W' (capital)
> and putting them inside a beam battery circle w/o arc markers.
>      The Tug FTL drive is shown (by me) as a triangle of FTLs
> commected.
>      I have no suggestion of striking, I have never seen that done.

I've drawn a small flag as the "Strike" system and have used a hexagon
with the letters CRU or CAP for the cruiser and capital weasel systems
respectively.  I've not used any special symbol for the Tender FTL
system.

I'm interested in seeing a consistent representation method and FT,
third edition will close up any discrepancies.

Jon

Prev: Re: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions Next: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]