Prev: Re: Assortment of Topics Next: Re: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions

Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 08:03:19 -0800
Subject: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

Jonathan Davis wrote:

> Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
> Re: FT, third edition.
>
> Has there been any thought for defining a ship record symbol
> for the following systems:
>	  Weasel (CRU)
>	  Weasel (CAP)
>	  Tender FTL drive
>	  "Strike the flag"
>
> Another idea that Brian Bell and I have done with our ship
> record sheets is a brief line or space for the ship mass and
> point value.	With this method, a player can quickly view a
> chart for the numerical information.
>
> Jon Davis
> davis@albany.net

TWIMC,
     I have been using a small 'w' (Cruiser) and a large 'W' (capital)
and putting them inside a beam battery circle w/o arc markers.
     The Tug FTL drive is shown (by me) as a triangle of FTLs
commected.
     I have no suggestion of striking, I have never seen that done.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Assortment of Topics Next: Re: Of Sensors and Needles - Some Questions and Suggestions