Prev: Re: Gunboats in FT... Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...

Re: cm scale

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:19:01 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Re: cm scale

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Binhan Lin wrote:

[Clip]

Intellectually rewarding to see it could work as I suspected.

> But I feel that such cheese tactics should not be allowed to become a
> regular part of the game.

Essentially, it's a bug. The FTL-effect table is wrong, the guy doing
the
jump should suffer worse than people around him. More like he dies and
people around are slightly displaced.

But this goes to show how even a small bug in the system can and will be

exploited in an extremely competetive environment.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Gunboats in FT... Next: Re: Gunboats in FT...