Prev: Re: Liquidation Sale Next: Re: Toronto DS2 Players?

Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 05:19:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Revision Numbers [OFFICIAL REPLY]

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 18:46:28 +0000, jon@gzero.dungeon.com (Ground Zero
Games) wrote:

>For any new list members wondering when FT 3rd Edn will be out, we
don't
>exactly know - probably after we do BDS for DSII/SGII; however, the
>forthcoming FT Fleet Book (being worked on now, and scheduled for
sometime
>in the early part of '98 - basically as soon as it is finished!) will
>contain a lot of the changes proposed for "FT3" and will form a bridge
>between 2nd and 3rd editions.

Jon, in your last official message on the matter you said that FT 3rd
Edn would come out before BDS. I was just wondering what changed your
mind. Is FT 3rd Edn taking longer to playtest than originally planned?
Not that I'm complaining or anything (I'm REALLY looking forward to
BDS). I was just curious.
"Unlike serial killer profiling, writing is a lonely and
depressing profession." - Jose Chung, Millenium

Prev: Re: Liquidation Sale Next: Re: Toronto DS2 Players?