Prev: Re: cm scale collisions Next: Re: Colony Critical Mass

Re: cm scale - cinematic collisions ?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:49:11 +0000
Subject: Re: cm scale - cinematic collisions ?

> >(*) Even B5 does this. Its a wonder we don't see ISN reports of
Omegas on
> >routine manouvers being destroyed because their rotating section hit
> >another ship.
> >
> ...What a mallicious thing to say ! All losses as such are due to
Sheridan
> using ugly Mimbari suicide bombers to destroy the just and holy fleet
of our
> good lord 'Clark'

Mimbari? I think the bald guy with the bone on his head
wants a word with you over spelling...

(the number of times I've seen Minbari spelt with an 'm'.
I think it's a ploy by Clarke to-

Sorry, what did you say Mr Bester?

Oh right, you didn't _say_ anything...

Ah yes, of course, whatever was I saying? Clarke in his
infinite wisdom has discovered the true spelling of the
word. You can never trust aliens to get anything right...)

> Nightwatch that man !
> ;-)

Indeed.

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.

Prev: Re: cm scale collisions Next: Re: Colony Critical Mass