Prev: Re: The Knights Who Say FTIII!(GETTING DREADFULLY OFF-TOPIC, CHAPS...) Next: RE: cm scale

Re: Revision Numbers

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:56:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Revision Numbers

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Andy Cowell wrote:

> Well, binary is a lot more common, but I don't hear a cry for FT11.
:)
> Did you know I play DS10?

Ideally, if one wishes to mimic the computerized technical fields, it
should be FT3.0 with revisions in the way of sups being FT3.1, FT3.1.5,
etc, being further revisions of the patch kits and errata.  Alternately,
he could name them in hexidecimal, but you'd never see a difference
until
FULL THRUST 10, which'd be FTA.

Back to work on a reactive network simulator ... it could be used to
build
AI drones for an FT PBeM, I guess.  :)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: The Knights Who Say FTIII!(GETTING DREADFULLY OFF-TOPIC, CHAPS...) Next: RE: cm scale