Prev: Re: Colony Critical Mass Next: Re: Bugs, Mr. Rico, Zillions of them...

The Knights Who Say FTIII!(Was Re: Colony Critical Mass)

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:33:54 -0600 (CST)
Subject: The Knights Who Say FTIII!(Was Re: Colony Critical Mass)

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Sprayform wrote:

> ...  8< snip >8
> >>
> >>On the subject of FT, when's FTIII due out?
> >>
> >	   Yes, when will FTIII be released?
>
> ...Please please please can we start calling it FT3 ! I have visions
of the
> Knights of Niii changing to vac suited crusaders of the order of Ftiii
!!!

	"The Knight Who Say FTIII demand a sacrafice."
	"What do you want."
	"We want you to destroy the largest Superdreadnaught in the
Galaxy
wiiiiiith.... A HERRING!!!!"

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Leave the gun.  Take the canoli."
			--Clamenza
			"The  Godfather"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Colony Critical Mass Next: Re: Bugs, Mr. Rico, Zillions of them...