Prev: Re: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: cm scale <weenie>rools</weenie>

Re: SV: cm scale sucks

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:46:37 -0500
Subject: Re: SV: cm scale sucks

When I have to use cm scale, we have a bunch of proxy stands. I use a
penny
with a vertical riser. I painted clockface ticks on them and the
"forward"
one painted a different color. This helps some, but is visually
disappointing.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Message text written by INTERNET:FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

"C'mon Örjan, most of those ships are Silent Death fighters. Even if I
could find smaller ships, finding smaller *bases* would be a problem."

Prev: Re: Empress Arianna Tournament Update Next: Re: cm scale <weenie>rools</weenie>