Prev: SV: cm scale sucks Next: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Re: PBEM Full Thrust in the B5 setting

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:53:58 -0800
Subject: Re: PBEM Full Thrust in the B5 setting

> Hello People,
> I would like to start an email based Full Thrust Game.
> Initially I'd like to just play a few games with one
> or two people, to check out the PBeM format.

    Sure, I'm interested in playing.  I've played a fair amount
of Full Thrust by email.  Currently I'm in a game that looks to
end soon, so another to start up would be great.

> If that goes well I'd like to run a campaign, where people resister as
the
> commander of a certain ship. If that ship see's some action as part of
> a larger campaign, I'll contact you and get you involved in a tactical
battle.

    Sounds good.  Let me know if/when this comes about, so register me
as interested.

> We would like to use Babylon5 for flavor, but set it in an alternative
> universe so that we don't need to allow for what's happening in the
> show. Just use the same technology and races.

    Good, B5 is currently my favorite setting.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: SV: cm scale sucks Next: Empress Arianna Tournament Update