Prev: Re: SV: DS2/SG2/BDS References Next: Close out at Round Table Games

Re: Infantry Dirtside

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 07:43:16 -0700
Subject: Re: Infantry Dirtside

>I was wondering, how do you guys mount your infantry for Dirtside II?
>Number per base? Size of base? etc. Thanks for any advice.
>
>Los

I mount 4 per base on a 1" square base for normal infantry
(i.e., rifle teams). The rules say 4-5 man squads, but I'm
told (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that Stargrunt's
equivalent squad is 4 people, so this allows me to keep my
options open for possible future overlap. That is, to do company
combat with Dirtside and skirmish with Stargrunt in the same
battle or campaign.
   I haven't mounted my AA missile teams yet, and have yet to
pick up other infantry teams, so I'm also interested in the
number per base, etc. that other people use.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com
reynol@primenet.com

Prev: Re: SV: DS2/SG2/BDS References Next: Close out at Round Table Games