Prev: Re: Infantry Dirtside Next: Re: SV: DS2/SG2/BDS References

RE: Lightweight Fighters

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:48:19 -0500
Subject: RE: Lightweight Fighters

>----------

Actually John, my whole point to this was that the description the
gentleman gave of the fighters seemed more along the lines of currently
existing fighters - ie:  interceptors.	Couldn't see changing the rules
for something already existing.  on the otherhand, if they were extended
duration interceptors it might be plausible.

As far as the tagline goes - don't have one so don't use one.

Gil

Prev: Re: Infantry Dirtside Next: Re: SV: DS2/SG2/BDS References