Prev: Re: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea....

Re: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 21:36:18 -0600
Subject: Re: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players

Hi! My name is 'No-no bad dog'. What's yours? wrote:

> >How about the Unofficial Page?  Can you get a link to that
> >page and hopefully the number of people on the list will
> >increase.
>
> That's up to Seifert (ya out there, mark?)

	I'm here.  Today has not been a good day.  My mother has thrown
me, my
sister, and my father out of our house.  Gina has broken off our
relationship.... All in the same day.
	Needless to say I'm not in the mode for updating my WW pages.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"

			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea....