Prev: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea....

Re: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players

From: Just another celibate nymphomaniac in denial <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 16:39:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players

>     Dear List Members:
>
>     I am interested in looking to meet with other list members who
>live in Southern California.  I have have only ran into a few GZG
>players and I would like to find others out here.
>
>    Please email me if you are interested in hooking for playing
>GZG's

Time for another plug for the gzg-player location pages...   ;-)

David,

There are two (known) GZG player location pages on the web. Jeremy
Sadler down in Australia is running one, and I have the other. I
don't have Jeremy's URL memorized, but it's linked off of mine. My
page is at:

     http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

I know there are a few Calif players on there, but don't know if they
are close enough to you or not (rumor has it out East here that Calif
is a Big State or something ;). If you'd like to be listed on the page,
send me an email with the pertinent info and I'll be happy to put you
on there.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Looking for So. Calif. GZG Players Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea....