Prev: DS2/SG2 - It's a gun Jim but not as we know it Next: RE: Lightweight Fighters

Re: Boarding action idea was Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

From: AxeBearer@a...
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 07:50:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Boarding action idea was Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

This may be of interest.  It was posted to ICE's message board on AOL.

- Rob

<<Explosive Decompression will be the first Combat Express man-to-man
game.
It will deal with boarding actions and other combat abord ships and will
be
set in the Next Millenium. ED-Com should be out in January and will have
two
suppliments next year. Also next year is Middle-earth Battle System
(planned
as a summer release). Storm of Steel (the Combat Express Next Millenium
ground combat game) is set for '99.

Bob Mohney
Iron Crown Enterprises
Events Director>>

Prev: DS2/SG2 - It's a gun Jim but not as we know it Next: RE: Lightweight Fighters