Prev: RE: Lightweight Fighters Next: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

Re: Frustration !!!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:48:38 +0000
Subject: Re: Frustration !!!

Stuart told us:

>> For those (like me) waiting for the EFSB rather than buying Babylon
[5]
Wars... <<

And those (like you) who have a _choice_ in the matter! I wish AoG would
get a
frakkin' move on with overseas licensing!

>> ...I've just spoken to Chameleon Eclectic regarding the EarthForce
Sourcebook. They have had (another?) set-back with printing so they have
given
a date of Dec 1 for release in stores. <<

After which, Mike, Mark, Jonathan and Chris variously sighed, acreamed,
threatened to "bazooke" (hey, a new word -- or is it?) CE and/or offered
advice
regarding how to obtain the weapon, to which I have the following to
say:

1) I won't sigh or scream, because you guys did it for me, but I share
the
sentiment, only more so because I have to deal with Titan Books; and
2) DON'T blow CE up, _please_, because that'll only make 'em _later_ on
delivery. Of course, if you raid the place and swipe the galleys first,
okay -- I'll
keep silent for a copy of your loot.

Phil, hoping to see some listmembers at Warfare tomorrow...
 Gravity is a Downer... So let's go flying!
   -- so sayeth Phil Atcliffe (p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: RE: Lightweight Fighters Next: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation