Prev: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation Next: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:09:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

>(Has anyone ever produced SG2 stats for that weapon Ripley takes into
the
>atmosphere plant? The assault rifle + grenade launcher + flamer combo?
>want some for my SG2 squads! And what about that industrial exoskeleton
>thing she wrestles the queen in? Any models in 15mm/25mm/6mm?)

Leading Edge used to produce a power loader in 25mm, however, they are
next
to impossible to find now.  Might be a nice piece of generic kit for a
spaceport though (hint here Jon, possibly for the new line of
non-combatant
space figs ?)

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation Next: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation