Prev: Re: FT graphic ship generation program Next: Re: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats.

RE: Re: Bio-Forces

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 07:41:02 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: Bio-Forces

>Hey guys, here's an idea for the bugs -
>
>The MI troopers in SST had a hard time with their dogs because of the
>telepathic projections of the brain bugs - phermone control of the bugs
>is good, why not add a rudimentary telepathic control link to it as
>well?

I just re-read SST. It doesn't say anything about K9s and telepathic
projections of the bugs. It says the bugs gave the dog the willies.

    "Those poor dogs didn't wait to be captured; apparently most
    of them suicided as soon as they made contact. They felt the
    way I do about the Bugs, only worse. They have neodogs now
    that...observe and evade without blowing their tops at the
    mere sight or smell of a Bug."

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com
reynol@primenet.com

Prev: Re: FT graphic ship generation program Next: Re: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats.