Prev: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats. Next: Valiant Miniatures Update

I WANT MY EA SOURCEBOOK NOW!!!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:20:46 -0600
Subject: I WANT MY EA SOURCEBOOK NOW!!!!

Gentle Reader:
	I'm begining to get upset with Chemeleon Ecclectic.  I forked
over my
money at GEN CON in August and I expected it to arrive in at most a
month.	HA!  It's now early November, I they're still not done.  AoG I
can forgive for their delays (since they are new at this), but CE's been
around for sometime.  I would think that they could get this done.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"

			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats. Next: Valiant Miniatures Update