Prev: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook? Next: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats.

My email access

From: Mike.Elliott@B...
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:50:12 +0000
Subject: My email access

Dear all,

I recently had a problem with my email access, which meant I could send
the list but not receive(?1?). I eventually tracked it down to the fact
that my employer has changed my email address to Mike.Elliott@BULL.NET.
Although I knew this was going to happen soon, I didn't know it had
actually happened until my email screwed up!! (Gee thanks, boss...)

I've resubscribed to the list with my new address.

For those of you who use it, my old email address will still work (I
think)
until the end of the year. To be on the safe side tho please use the new
one.

Apologies to any one that was affected by this (don't know if my email
bounced) and thanks to those who helped me out.

Mike Elliott

Prev: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook? Next: FT Ship SSD, graphic file formats.