Prev: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook? Next: GZG game developements

Re: FT graphic ship generation program

From: Todd Wikel <rogue@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 02:12:11 -0600
Subject: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

Samuel Reynolds wrote:

> >>[snip]

> Okay, folks. I've posted my version of the Full Thrust forms and
> graphics on my web site, in both .zip and .hqx archives.
> They are at <http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ft/>.
>
> Jon:
>    These files are modified somewhat from what I sent you a few
> days ago. See the ReadMe for details.
>
> - Sam

> Samuel Reynolds
> http://www.primenet.com
> reynol@primenet.com

 I have AI 7.0, could you email me the file............Thanks

--
			    Todd--"Rog2"/"-rogue"
			   Captain Rogue Gryffons

     mailto:rogue@cyber-south.com
     Web Page: http://www.cyber-south.com/HobbyHanger
     Warbirds: http://www.icigames.com/warbirds/
     WarBird's Pilot and Hobbyist supreme.....Have Ammo, will travel.

Prev: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook? Next: GZG game developements