Prev: Re: FT3/fighter movement - was SV: SPOILER<<STAR Next: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>>

Re: Irregular Spaceships

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 21:30:25 -0800
Subject: Re: Irregular Spaceships

John Kinder wrote:

>	  Greetings all,
>	  I bought some of the Irregular "Confederation" ships this past
summer.
...snip...(JTL)

 I'm not sure what I'll use them for, probably
> as one of the minor power fleets or as ships from the 1st or 2nd Solar
> Wars.
>
> John Kinder
> Jkinder@worldnet.att.net

John K,
     Have a go at making up an alien race, lots of fun, an interesting
challenge for the design/play balance end of the 'FT game.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT3/fighter movement - was SV: SPOILER<<STAR Next: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>>