Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: FT3/fighter movement - was SV: SPOILER<<STAR

Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 16:26:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

Alexander Williams wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Steve Pugh wrote:
>
> > But didn't Vernor Vinge beat you to it in 'Fire upon the Deep'?
> > Most of the ideas you mention are developed very well in that novel.
>
> Hmmmm, one of the novels I haven't had time to read since developing
> something like an 'overworked life.'	:)  I plead independent
development,
> guv'nor.
>
> --
> [  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
> [ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]
> [	       BELLATORES INQVIETI --- Restless Warriors	     ]
>	"If not me, who?  If not now, when?  If not this, what?"
>	   "In nomine malas portas, convoco Hasturam Nefas."
TWIMC,
     One thing I have noticed since joining this 'club' is that
ideas come out, get modified, bounce back, get modified, ect..
I will not say that 'No new ideas appear', but that many
variations on proven/past themes come to light to 'solve'
problems which may or may not exist based upon ones point of
view.
     The discussions are always (reasonably) enjoyable.
Always interesting, wandering, sidetracked, wisecracked, thoughtful,
and writted in English, Aussie, and American, what more can one want
for light entertainment.
Bye for now,
John L.
(this should get me in some kind of trouble.)

Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: FT3/fighter movement - was SV: SPOILER<<STAR