Prev: DS2 Vehicle Generator Next: Hobby shops in Boston

WARFARE Con Details

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 13:26:07 +0000
Subject: WARFARE Con Details

I see from a catalogue update that Jon will be at a con in Reading
(WARFARE)
on the 15th and 16th of this month. Anyone know any more details about
this? I
wouldn't mind going, but I need to know when (as in what time) and where
it's
happening -- not to mention admission charges, etc.

If anyone else is going, maybe we could meet up and play a little FT.

Phil
"I think... I think I am!	     |	  I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think..?"	     |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues		     |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: DS2 Vehicle Generator Next: Hobby shops in Boston