Prev: Re: Re: Bio-Forces Next: Re: Re: Bio-Forces

Re: RE: Bio-Forces

From: Cachalot@a...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 19:05:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: RE: Bio-Forces

<<So, basically, I can see  how an advanced race based around
biotechnology
could make an effective fighting force (and god help you if they got
within
arm reach) but Plasma / Fusion / Fission weapons? Sorry, no can do.>>

I agree. Biology must still be limited by physical and chemical
processes. On
the other hand, we never expected to find bacteria living in pools of
boiling
sulfuric acid either, but there they are -- and we hav eno idea how they
do
it.  :)

Charles

Prev: Re: Re: Bio-Forces Next: Re: Re: Bio-Forces