Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: Bio-Forces

Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:17:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Alexander Williams wrote:
> ...<snip>...	After all, once your immortal, nothing
> keeps you from fielding an entire battle group of soldiers and armour,
all
> pseudo-cloned from your own mind at various resolutions.

...and the best thing about them is you don't have to wait until they're
painted before you can play with them!

The S'V are God's Own Miniature Gamers...

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: Bio-Forces