Prev: RE: DSII: APSW Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

Re: Strategic Thrust

From: Todd Wikel <rogue@c...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 18:22:51 -0600
Subject: Re: Strategic Thrust

Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> At 06:46 PM 11/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >Hello gents,
> >	   I have slowly been working on the campaign system and could
> use
> >a little more help.	The current topic is DSII ground troops in the
> >campaign. I have worked out the following system, but being
> unfamiliar
> >with DSII point system, I need a point value for the sduad cost.
>	  I already did the math on this group a couple months ago.  It
> comes out to
> 1 Full Thrust Point is the equivelent of 60 DirtSideII points.  Add in
> the
> SGII squad generation system posted earlier and you can run all three
> together...

Yes, I still have a copy of that, but i need an average DSII point cost
of each the squads, both infantry and armor.  This will allow me to set
a point cost on these units, as I don't currently have a copy of DSII to
calculate they're cost.  With out this point cost the generic units may
not fit into your DSII/SG conversion table.

Thanks for your time,
--
			    Todd--"Rog2"/"-rogue"
			   Captain Rogue Gryffons

     mailto:rogue@cyber-south.com
     Web Page: http://www.cyber-south.com/HobbyHanger
     Warbirds: http://www.icigames.com/warbirds/
     WarBird's Pilot and Hobbyist supreme.....Have Ammo, will travel.

Prev: RE: DSII: APSW Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...