Prev: RE: DSII: APSW Next: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

SV: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 23:29:22 +0100
Subject: SV: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

Christopher wrote:

> Note that one of these (the one with the twin turret mount --
Annihilator, I
> think) makes a wicked looking grav tank:

Yes, it's the Annihilator. If you cut the gun barrels off and turn the
turret 180 degrees it starts looking like a staship instead :-)

> > 1 x Ironclad Battleship
> > 1 x Dominator Battleship
> > 1 x Annihilator Battleship
> > 1 x Dictator Battleship

Don't ever buy the Dictator, though - the claws look plain stupid, and
it
doesn't improve if you cut them off :-(

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

----
--
> mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	    Sci Fi-Arizona: books and essays by
> mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)	    Michael McCollum
<http://www.scifi-az.com/>

Prev: RE: DSII: APSW Next: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2