Prev: RE: DSII: APSW Next: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?)

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 09:50:09 -0500
Subject: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?)

Someone (I think Mark Seifert) wrote:

> and I *really* hope GW doesn't "modernize" it's fleet the way
> >it's tried to "modernize" the Warlord Titan.  (Battletech, anyone?)

I actually like the new Warlord.  What I don't like is the price tag
($30),
which is just plain obscene.

If they keep up with their current plans, I don't think GW will be a
vaiable
force in the States for much longer.  They are pricing themselves out of
the
market, bith among the consumers, and among the retailers, where they
have a
minimum order rewquirement of $600 AND two of every product.  Note
having
retailers sellking your product may work in England, where there is a GW
on
every corner, but not here, where they are relatively sparse.

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	    Plan B is now in effect!
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)
<http://www.mint.net/~kinzel/index.html>

Prev: RE: DSII: APSW Next: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)