Prev: Hello? Next: RE: DSII: APSW

Re: Silent Death Official Traveller Game?

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 09:45:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Silent Death Official Traveller Game?

On Nov 1, 1997 at 3:39:07 PM, paul.baldwin@virgin.net
(paul.baldwin@virgin.net) wrote:

> The expansion of Traveller, in gurps) takes a kind of side step,
> rewriting and avoiding all the background from the last Traveller
> edition (the one with the twilight 2000 rules), carrying on from the
> original. At least that was the news from the latest Valkyrie.

More specifically, it ignore _MegaTraveller_ as well, and postulates an
alternate history Imperium where the rebellion never happened.

--Chris Weuve		[My opinion, not my employers.]
mailto:caw@ascend.com (wk/day)		mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)
----
Would you like to see Smith & Trowbridge's _Exordium_ reprinted?  Help
their
editor, Beth Meacham, convince the Tor sales department -- send email to
her
at mailto:bam@tor.com.	   [http://www.wizard.net/~caw/exordium.htm]

Prev: Hello? Next: RE: DSII: APSW