Prev: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2 Next: Re: Hello?

Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:01:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

John at 20:56 02/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Martin Gaskell wrote:
>>
>>     Is there a set of rules adapting Full thrust for WW2 Battle ships
if
>> there is where is it and if there isn't then I am going to write a
set.

>Martin,
>     Considering all the comparisons to 'wet navy' that fly around
>in space, your effort was only a matter of time.   Good luck.
>
>Bye for now,
>John L

... Its been done ! If the archives are up again you will see that not
only
were the rules done but a considerable time spent on an international
discussion as to the title 'wet thrust' !!

Jon (t.c.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2 Next: Re: Hello?