Prev: Blatant commercial posting (15mm figs)! Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

Re: Strategic Thrust

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 09:25:34
Subject: Re: Strategic Thrust

At 06:46 PM 11/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello gents,
>	 I have slowly been working on the campaign system and could use
>a little more help.  The current topic is DSII ground troops in the
>campaign. I have worked out the following system, but being unfamiliar
>with DSII point system, I need a point value for the sduad cost.
	I already did the math on this group a couple months ago.  It
comes out to
1 Full Thrust Point is the equivelent of 60 DirtSideII points.	Add in
the
SGII squad generation system posted earlier and you can run all three
together...

Prev: Blatant commercial posting (15mm figs)! Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs