Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: Bio-Forces

Strategic Thrust

From: Todd Wikel <rogue@c...>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 01:52:54 -0600
Subject: Strategic Thrust

Well, after I got my email...it looked pretty messed up so I'm going to
resend it...short form.

    I need an AVERAGE DSII point cost on the follow units:

1--8 man Foot Infantry Squad
2--Mech Squad::1-size3 MICV, 2 crew and 8 foot Infantry
3--Special Team::3 man elite team...ie SAS, Rangers, Hvy Wpns
4--MBT::1-size3 MBT, 4 crew
5--HBT::1-size4 HBT, 5 crew
6--SP Arty::1-size4 SP Arty Vehicle with 3 crew
7--SP AA::1-size3 SP AA Vehicle with 3 crew

Thanks for the Help Guys......the rules should be ready by the end of
this month....hopefully
--
			    Todd--"Rog2"/"-rogue"
			   Captain Rogue Gryffons

     mailto:rogue@cyber-south.com
     Web Page: http://www.cyber-south.com/HobbyHanger
     Warbirds: http://www.icigames.com/warbirds/
     WarBird's Pilot and Hobbyist supreme.....Have Ammo, will travel.

Prev: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: Bio-Forces